Connect with us
                               

Metro

Couples, guests run for their lives as fireworks burns down wedding reception [Video]

Published

on

Guests at a wedding ceremony have had flea for their lives after the reception ground was razed down by the fire.

In the video shared on social media, the couple were seen dancing before the interior décor of the reception began to catch fire.

The fire incident reportedly occurred on Saturday, September 18.

According to reports, the fire started after the fireworks used to entertain guests caught one of the décor designs during a spark, resulting to a fire rage.

Though no life was lost, it was gathered that valuables and properties were burnt to ashes.

Watch the video below;

Yusuf Luka, is a journalist by profession, He is a graduate of Bingham University. Outside of work, He enjoys hiking with friends, Reading books, and Watching movies. Let's connect on social media.

Trending